La Beliza Belize Resort Wedding Package
Choose to be married under the palms on the beach or at the end of the pier surrounded by water and the sounds of the sea. We can cater for large or small intimate weddings here at La Beliza.
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Bridal bouquet
- Grooms boutonniere
- Personal wedding co-ordinator
- Pre-wedding consultation
- All administration, government taxes and handling fees
- Marriage license fee
- Courier service charge
- All expenses for non-denominational minister
- Marriage registration
- Basic decoration of beach/pier
Total cost of Wedding Package – $1,200 USD
Wedding cake, quote available upon request.
Requirements for Weddings in Belize
- Both parties must be in Belize at least four days before applying for the marriage license.
- Complete application form once you have arrived at La Beliza.
- If divorced, a certificate of original document (to include a signature and seal), or original will not be returned.
- If either or both are widow or widower, a certified copy of death certificate (to include a signature and seal), or the original will not be returned.
- Forms must be completed and signed in the presence of a Justice of the Peace (JP). La Beliza will arrange this for you.
- We must have at least three full days to process the license.
- Don’t forget everyone coming for the wedding will need a current passport, please keep in mind ALL US passports must be valid for six months or more beyond your date of departure from Belize.